Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Art Every Day

Last week I signed up for the Art Every Day Challenge in a split second decision. It felt rash in the moment. "I am not going to deliberate about this decision. I am just going to do it!" And then I realized that it is still early in October and the challenge does not begin until November. Oh well. Now I am thinking about how to prepare my space for making art everyday. My apartment is already crowded without many clear surfaces on which to work and without a large open space in which to dance. But this is why it is a challenge!

I have signed up for this endeavor with the intention of trying out new artistic expressions and with the hope that these creative days will inspire my dance making. I feel the need to try some new things to get those creative juices flowing. This blog will be the venue for sharing some images and videos and thoughts along the way.

No comments: